2. As of noon trading, Visa ( V) is up $1.66 (0.9%) to $178.33 on light volume. Thus far, 683,887 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $177.28-$178.50 after having opened the day at $177.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $176.67. Visa Inc., a payments technology company, engages in the operation of retail electronic payments network worldwide. It facilitates commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses, and government entities. Visa has a market cap of $90.7 billion and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 16.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 21 analysts that rate Visa a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Visa as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Visa Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts