4. As of noon trading, Home Depot ( HD) is up $0.71 (1.0%) to $73.41 on light volume. Thus far, 2.7 million shares of Home Depot exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $72.90-$73.65 after having opened the day at $72.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.70. The Home Depot, Inc. operates as a home improvement retailer. Home Depot has a market cap of $104.6 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are up 17.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Home Depot a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Home Depot as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, notable return on equity, compelling growth in net income and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Home Depot Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts