Camden Property Trust (NYSE: CPT) today announced that the Company will participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Real Estate Conference being held September 11-12, 2013 in New York. Richard J. Campo, Camden’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a panel discussion on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 1:20 p.m. Eastern Time. The panel discussion will be webcast live in a listen-only mode at camdenliving.com in the Investor Relations section, and an audio archive will be available on the Company’s website shortly after the event concludes.
Camden Property Trust, an S&P 400 Company, is a real estate company engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition, management and disposition of multifamily apartment communities. Camden owns interests in and operates 179 properties containing 62,021 apartment homes across the United States. Upon completion of 10 properties and the expansion of one property under development, the Company's portfolio will increase to 65,239 apartment homes in 189 properties. Camden was recently named by FORTUNE® Magazine for the sixth consecutive year as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” in America, ranking #10.
For additional information, please contact Camden’s Investor Relations Department at (800) 922-6336 or (713) 354-2787 or access our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV