CHICAGO, Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CBOE Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBOE) announced today that Edward T. Tilly, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the UBS Best of Americas Conference in London on Friday, September 13, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. London Time.
The presentation, to be broadcast live over the Internet, can be accessed at www.cboe.com under Investor Relations, Events and Presentations. Approximately 24 hours after the live presentation, an audio Webcast will be available for replay at the same address.
About CBOE Holdings, Inc.:CBOE Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBOE) is the holding company for Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE), the CBOE Futures Exchange (CFE) and other subsidiaries. CBOE, the largest U.S. options exchange and creator of listed options, continues to set the bar for options and volatility trading through product innovation, trading technology and investor education. CBOE Holdings offers equity, index and ETP options, including proprietary products, such as S&P 500 options (SPX), the most active U.S. index option, and options and futures on the CBOE Volatility Index (the VIX Index). Other products engineered by CBOE include equity options, security index options, LEAPS options, FLEX options, and benchmark products such as the CBOE S&P 500 BuyWrite Index (BXM). CBOE Holdings is home to the world-renowned Options Institute and www.cboe.com, the go-to place for options and volatility trading resources.CBOE ®, Chicago Board Options Exchange ®, CFE ®, FLEX ®, LEAPS ®, CBOE Volatility Index ® and VIX ® are registered trademarks, and BuyWrite SM, BXM SM, SPX SM, CBOE Futures Exchange SM, Execute Success SM and The Options Institute are service marks of Chicago Board Options Exchange, Incorporated (CBOE). Standard & Poor's ®, S&P ® and S&P 500 ® are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor's Financial Services, LLC and have been licensed for use by CBOE and CFE. CBOE-OE
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV