MEMPHIS, Tenn., Sept. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) has once again earned a spot on the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption's list of best adoption-friendly workplaces, another recognition of the company as an employer of choice.
"We know our employees can be the best at serving customers when they have the resources to balance their work and family lives," said John Daniel, head of human resources for First Horizon. "We work hard to provide the tools and benefits to help them achieve that balance. We're honored that the Dave Thomas Foundation continues to recognize our efforts."
Rankings for the best adoption-friendly workplaces were based on benefits available to employees who adopt, such as financial reimbursement and paid leave.About First Horizon The 4,300 employees of First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE:FHN) provide financial services through more than 170 bank locations in and around Tennessee and 21 FTN Financial Group offices in the U.S. and abroad. First Tennessee Bank has the leading combined market deposit share in the counties where it does business and one of the highest customer retention rates of any bank in the country. FTN Financial is a capital markets industry leader in fixed income sales, trading and strategies for institutional clients in the U.S. and abroad. First Horizon has been recognized as one of the nation's best employers by Working Mother magazine. More information is available at www.fhnc.com . FHN-G
CONTACT: First Horizon Contacts: Media Relations, Jack Bradley, (901)523-4813
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV