HOUSTON, Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Gastar Exploration Ltd. (NYSE MKT: GST) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the Euro Pacific Capital Global Investment Conference to be held on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 in New York City.
J. Russell Porter, President and Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. To listen to an audio webcast of the presentation and view accompanying presentation materials, visit the Investor Relations page of Gastar's web site at www.gastar.com and select Events/Presentations. A replay will be archived on the web site shortly after the presentation concludes.
About Gastar Exploration
Gastar Exploration Ltd. is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil, natural gas, condensate and natural gas liquids in the United States. Gastar's principal business activities include the identification, acquisition, and subsequent exploration and development of oil and natural gas properties with an emphasis on unconventional reserves such as shale resource plays. Gastar is currently pursuing the development of liquids-rich natural gas in the Marcellus Shale in West Virginia and is also in the early stages of exploring and developing the Hunton Limestone horizontal oil play in Oklahoma. Gastar also holds producing natural gas acreage in the deep Bossier play in the Hilltop area of East Texas, but has entered into a definitive agreement to sell its East Texas assets. For more information, visit Gastar's website at www.gastar.com.Contacts:Gastar Exploration Ltd. J. Russell Porter, Chief Executive Officer713-739-1800 / email@example.com Investor Relations Counsel: Lisa Elliott / lelliott@DennardLascar.com Anne Pearson / apearson@DennardLascar.comDennard ▪ Lascar Associates: 713-529-6600 SOURCE Gastar Exploration Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV