- A zero Short Term Incentive (STI) award for the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer.
- STI awards of 8% or less (of the potential maximum award) for the Finance Director and other Executive Managers.
- No increase in salary for the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Finance Director and other Executive Managers when the Company conducts its annual pay review in October 2013.
- Long Term Incentive (LTI) grants, which are calculated over three consecutive years, are also impacted by the Company's performance. The 2009 LTI partially vested in November 2012, at 78%. The 2010 LTI, due to vest in November 2013, is expected to vest at a substantially lower value reflecting both a lower vesting percentage and the share price decline.
NEWCREST MINING LIMITED - Newcrest Financial Report Released
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.