CarMax, Inc. (NYSE:KMX) announced today the webcast and conference call access information for upcoming events.
September 24, 2013 – Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Earnings Conference Call .
On September 24, CarMax will release sales and earnings for the second quarter ended August 31, 2013, and will host a conference call for investors at 9:00 a.m. ET. Investors may access the call as follows:
- Dial 1-888-298-3261 (international callers dial 1-706-679-7457). The conference ID is 26825863.
- A live webcast also will be available at investor.carmax.com and at www.streetevents.com.
- A webcast replay of the call will be available at investor.carmax.com through December 19, 2013. A telephone replay also will be available through October 1, 2013 and may be accessed by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (international callers dial 1-404-537-3406). The conference ID is 26825963.
About CarMaxCarMax, a member of the Fortune 500 and the S&P 500 and one of the Fortune 2013 “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is the nation’s largest retailer of used cars. Headquartered in Richmond, Va., CarMax currently operates 123 used car superstores in 61 markets. The CarMax consumer offer features low, no-haggle prices, a broad selection of CarMax Quality Certified used vehicles and superior customer service. During the fiscal year ended February 28, 2013, the company retailed 447,728 used vehicles and sold 324,779 wholesale vehicles at its in-store auctions. For more information, access the CarMax website at www.carmax.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV