REX American Resources Corporation (NYSE:REX), a leading ethanol company, today announced that CEO, Stuart Rose, and CFO, Doug Bruggeman will participate in 4 th Annual Credit Suisse Small/Mid Cap Conference being held at The Waldorf Astoria in New York City on Wednesday, September 18 th. REX will present at 10:50 a.m. ET and management will be available to meet with institutional investors in one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
If you have questions about REX or are interested in conducting a conference call or meeting with management, please contact JCIR at (212) 835-8500 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About REX American Resources Corporation
REX American Resources has interests in seven ethanol production facilities which in aggregate shipped approximately 706 million gallons of ethanol over the twelve month period ended July 31, 2013. REX’s effective ownership of the trailing twelve month gallons shipped (for the twelve months ended July 31, 2013) by the ethanol production facilities in which it has ownership interests was approximately 256 million gallons. Further information about REX is available at www.rexamerican.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV