ANAHEIM, Calif., Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Unleashing the power of collective insight with its approach to analytics, SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced the general availability of the latest release of SAP® BusinessObjects™ business intelligence (BI) solutions. The announcement was made at the 2013 ASUG SAP BusinessObjects User Conference, being held September 9-11 in Anaheim, California.
Today, data, devices and the people who use them are more connected than ever. There is immense value to be unlocked by connecting this information, so called "dark data," to the work people do every day enabling users to quickly discover what is happening and then act with the power of collective insight. SAP's analytics vision is built around driving a near real-time connected experience across enterprise BI, agile visualization and advanced analytics. Analytic solutions from SAP help facilitate this discovery by connecting users, data, platforms and devices, allowing people to quickly and easily engage with their data, visualize what is happening and predict what comes next.
" Fairfax Water is responsible with providing safe, clean water to nearly 1.7 million people and we need reliable analysis systems to ensure people are getting the water they need each day," said Tammy Powlas, project manager, Fairfax County Water Authority. "With the latest release of SAP BusinessObjects BI solutions, we have a simplified user interface and improved mobile worker access."Advancements in the 4.1 release of SAP BusinessObjects BI solutions include:
- One suite for all insight: Unified and highly personalized solutions have the ability to deeply embed analytics to create custom experiences through new software development kits (SDKs) and application programming interfaces (APIs). Powerful visualizations empower users with industry-focused visualizations and special analytics. Faster and more accurate decisions are consumable from mobile devices through a single mobile application.
- One place for all information big and small: Support is available for more than 140 data sources, including more OLAP sources than ever before. A big data-ready release includes support for Amazon Elastic MapReduce and Hadoop Hive
- One standard for enterprise BI: The latest version delivers a professional-grade BI platform designed for any size business with SAP® Crystal Server 2013 software and the Edge edition and enterprise edition of the 4.1 release of SAP BusinessObjects BI solutions. SAP BusinessObjects BI solutions are available for on-premise or on-demand deployment and support advanced multi-tenant management. The solutions give IT, business analysts and business users the ability to convert analysis on multiple devices as well as go from online to offline mode.
- Learn about what is new in the latest release of BI solutions from SAP
- Review customer success stories to help develop their own BI strategies
- Get the best guidance and recommendations for implementing and upgrading BI solutions from SAP, including customized upgrade recommendations from SAP experts
- Leverage how-to videos for BI best practices
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV