GLENVIEW, Ill., Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW) today announced that Michael M. Larsen has been elected senior vice president and chief financial officer by ITW's board of directors.
Mr. Larsen recently served as president and chief executive officer of Gardner Denver, Inc., a worldwide manufacturer of highly engineered products for a variety of industries. He also served as chief financial officer of Gardner Denver, and prior to that held a number of key finance roles throughout a 15-year tenure at General Electric Company. Mr. Larsen received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the American University of Paris and holds a Masters of Business Administration from Columbia University and London Business School.
"We are pleased to welcome Michael to the ITW team. Michael is a proven leader who brings considerable financial, operational, and senior leadership experience to ITW," said ITW President and Chief Executive Officer Scott Santi. "I am confident that he will be an excellent addition to ITW's executive leadership team as our CFO."
ITW is a Fortune 200 global diversified industrial manufacturer of value added consumables and specialty equipment with related services businesses. The Company focuses on solid growth and strong returns across its worldwide platforms and businesses. The businesses serve local customers and markets around the globe, with a significant presence in developed as well as emerging markets. ITW's adjusted revenues totaled $16.3 billion in 2012, with more than half of the revenues generated outside of the United States.SOURCE Illinois Tool Works Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV