LRN Unveils New Online Platform For Ethics & Compliance Professionals
NEW YORK, Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LRN today released a new version of the Ethics & Compliance Alliance (ECA), a secure online portal providing ethics and compliance professionals with a leading expert network and advanced research, analysis and workflow tools to manage successful programs.
"Over the last year, we have enhanced the ECA's value for ethics and compliance leaders – combining all the resources needed to effectively manage global E&C programs with access to a network of respected advisors, including leading E&C practitioners, academics, lawyers and former government officials," said Matthew Leader, a member of the ECA team at LRN. "In addition to creating powerful new organizational tools, the changes are about creating opportunities for members to collaboratively participate and share ideas and best practices with the community."
With an enriched user experience, the ECA has added and enhanced a number of features to help its members run E&C programs with maximum efficiency, effectiveness and accuracy.
- Intuitive Navigation & Search: Built around powerful, efficient search and browsing, the enhanced ECA site allows users to quickly and easily find exactly what they need from the ECA's growing library of more than 600 resources.
- Integrated Thought Leadership: Companies partner with LRN because they share a values-based approach to ethics & compliance. At the center of the ECA are tools and resources that help practitioners move their companies beyond traditional compliance and towards a fundamentally ethical and values-based culture.
- Targeted News & Updates: LRN has built a new proprietary E&C newsfeed that provides ongoing ethics and compliance news from around the world. Members are also alerted to new and updated policy documents and templates as they are posted to the site.
- Expanded ECA Community: The ECA's network of ethics & compliance experts, which includes partners at Big Ten law firms, leading industry consultants and former senior government officials, is available to community members for more communal and frequent interactions. In addition to monthly webinars and personal consultations, these experts will now be regularly available for community-wide videochats, encouraging participation and collaboration with the broader member community.
- Program Dashboard: The upgraded site includes a new mind-map feature that helps members visualize and manage their entire risk profile and mitigation programs at a glance.
For more information about the ECA visit: https://eca.lrn.com/About LRN: Inspiring Principled Performance Since 1994, LRN has helped over 20 million people at more than 700 companies worldwide simultaneously navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education, and strategic advice helps companies translate their values into concrete corporate practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: all are a product of principled performance. LRN works with organizations in more than 100 countries and has offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, and Mumbai. For more information, visit www.LRN.com, find us on Twitter @LRN, or call: 800 529 6366 or 646 862 2040 SOURCE LRN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV