This Halloween, Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) has teamed up with fashion and costume designer and former Project Runway contestant Chris March to create an exclusive line of larger-than-life Halloween wigs. The playful collection, which sets in stores and on Target.com on Sept. 15, will serve as the centerpiece of Target’s Halloween product assortment that includes costumes, accessories, décor and candy.
The limited-time collection features over-the-top foam wigs, each priced at $20 or less, that will help Target guests create the perfect Halloween look. Inspired by his experience as a costume designer, March designed eight show-stopping styles: Geisha, Greaser, Starlet, Witch, Medusa, Monster Bride, Mohawk and Afro.
“I’ve been designing costumes and wigs for more than 20 years and my new collection with Target is so beyond my wildest dreams we couldn't call it anything but ‘Big Fun,’” said Chris March. “The wigs are inspired by fun and iconic characters and will help everyone create unforgettable Halloween costumes.”
“Halloween is a time for guests to have fun and dress up and Chris is the perfect partner to bring these over-the-top designs to life through the ‘Big Fun’ collection,” said Stacia Andersen, senior vice president, merchandising, Target.Halloween Costumes and Accessories for Adults, Kids and Pets For adults, Target offers a large assortment of accessories to make any look their own. From costume makeup and faux facial hair, to masks, wands and capes, everything can be mixed and matched to create a complete look. Top accessories include:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV