BENTON HARBOR, Mich., Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR), the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, will be presenting at the Telsey Advisory Group's 4 th Annual Fall Consumer Conference on Wednesday, September 25 at 2:05 p.m. ET at the InterContinental NY Times Square in New York City. Presenting for Whirlpool will be Marc Bitzer, president of Whirlpool North America and Whirlpool Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The company will be reaffirming its full-year 2013 outlook during the presentation which will be broadcast live over the Internet and may be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/tag10/WHR.
The audio webcast and presentation material will be available on the company's website at www.whirlpoolcorp.com by clicking on the "Investors" tab and then clicking on "Events & Presentations." The materials will be archived for at least 30 days.
About Whirlpool CorporationWhirlpool Corporation is the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances, with annual sales of approximately $18 billion in 2012, 68,000 employees, and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers around the world. The company markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Consul, Bauknecht and other major brand names to consumers in nearly every country around the world. Additional information about the company can be found at http://www.whirlpoolcorp.com.SOURCE Whirlpool Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV