Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
It's Chime Time! Straight from Tickety Town to Toys"R"Us
®, comes the first-ever toy range based on the top-rated Nick Jr.
® preschool TV series from Zodiak Kids,
Tickety Toc . Starring twins Tommy and Tallulah, and featuring all of the show's colorful and lovable friends, the brand-new
Tickety Toc toy line from Just Play
™ – complete with interactive trains and playsets, huggable talking dolls and plush, collectible figurines and more – is now available only at Toys"R"Us stores nationwide and online at
"We are thrilled to introduce the brand-new
Tickety Toc toy collection exclusively at Toys"R"Us, giving preschool fans everywhere the opportunity to engage with their favorite friends in exciting new ways," says
Jennifer Lawlor, Senior Vice President Consumer Products, Zodiak Kids. "The debut toy range from Just Play encompasses a wide variety of playthings that perfectly capture the charm of the popular
Tickety Toc TV series, making play time, travel time – or any time! – a memorable and fun adventure for young children."
"The adventures of twins Tommy and Tallulah and wacky world of
Tickety Toc have already struck a chord with young fans, so we are delighted to make this brand-new assortment of toys available exclusively to our customers," said
Jamie Uitdenhowen, Vice President, General Merchandising Manager, Learning and Seasonal, Toys"R"Us, U.S. "This adorable collection of plush, dolls, figurines and more provides preschoolers with the opportunity to recreate moments from the show and imagine their favorite characters brought to life."
Tickety Toc toy line for children ages 3 years and up features a standout assortment of imagination-inspiring playthings from Just Play available exclusively at Toys"R"Us stores nationwide and online at
- Tickety Toc Clockhouse – Preschoolers can recreate exciting Tickety Toc adventures with this special playset. Young fans can give Pufferty a push around the track, take the twins on-board and turn the special cogs to open the Clockhouse doors, unlocking more fun inside! With endless escapades to embark on, this playset is "right on time" to deliver tons of fun for young Chime Timers! Includes: Clockhouse, Tommy and Tallulah figurines, Pufferty mini train and track system.
- Tickety Toc Musical Pufferty Train – Children can press the smoke stack on the playful Pufferty train to hear the Tickety Toc theme song play as they take Tommy and Tallulah for a ride! The rocking see-saw and spinning seat help keep the non-stop fun going "full steam ahead!" Includes: Pufferty Train and figurines of Tommy, Tallulah and their friend, Tooteroo.
- Tommy and Tallulah Talking Dolls – Fans of the Tickety Toc series can relive their favorite chime time escapades with these 10-inch, interactive Tommy and Tallulah dolls. Based on the show's fun-loving, problem-solving twins, the dolls each say several recognizable phrases and sing the show's theme song.
- Tommy and Tallulah Mini Plush – These new beanies are mini versions of twins Tommy and Tallulah – and the perfect cuddly companions for young Tick Tocketeers to take along on their own adventures!
- Tickety Toc Tommy and Tallulah Figures with Accessories – These pocket-sized figurines of Tommy and Tallulah deliver big fun for the preschool set. Each comes complete with their own must-have accessories, perfect for recreating scenes straight from the show.
- Tickety Toc Multi-Pack Figurines – This special multi-pack collection features everyone's favorite Tickety Town friends! The set includes twins Tommy and Tallulah, Hopparoo, Madame Au Lait, McCoggins and Tooteroo.
products now available at Toys"R"Us include the debut "Chime Time Adventures" DVD from Anchor Bay Entertainment and exclusive puzzles from MEGA Brands. The first
book, "Welcome to Tickety Town," from Scholastic as well as a matching game from Wonder Forge will also premiere at Toys"R"Us later this fall. In addition, the first
story app, "Bubble Time," from Cupcake Digital, is set to launch this month on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play and the Barnes & Noble NOOK Store
Seen daily on Nick Jr.,
follows the everyday adventures of 6-year-old twins, Tommy and Tallulah, as they work to "chime the time" and keep everything running smoothly in Tickety Town. Traveling through the special Tickety Toc clock, where Tommy and Tallulah live, audiences enter a fantastical world of eclectic characters and tag along on exciting escapades filled with slapstick surprises. Tommy and Tallulah's strong "can do" spirit often produces an unanticipated outcome, but their individual approach to sticky situations and joint resourcefulness always shine through and save the day! Through the twins' madcap adventures,
explores teamwork, social responsibility and problem solving – important concepts for preschoolers as they learn and grow.
About Toys"R"Us, Inc
Toys"R"Us, Inc. is the world's leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping experience through its family of brands. Merchandise is sold in 877 Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us stores in
the United States
, and in more than 660 international stores and over 165 licensed stores in 35 countries and jurisdictions. In addition, it exclusively operates the legendary FAO Schwarz brand and sells extraordinary toys in the brand's flagship store on Fifth Avenue in
New York City
. With its strong portfolio of e-commerce sites including
, it provides shoppers with a broad online selection of distinctive toy and baby products. Headquartered in
, Toys"R"Us, Inc. employs approximately 70,000 associates annually worldwide. The company is committed to serving its communities as a caring and reputable neighbor through programs dedicated to keeping kids safe and helping them in times of need. Additional information about Toys"R"Us, Inc. can be found on
. Follow Toys"R"Us, Babies"R"Us and FAO Schwarz on Facebook at
and on Twitter at
About Zodiak Kids
Zodiak Kids is the global independent leader in kids entertainment, combining Zodiak Media's dedicated kids production companies, consumer products and sales division.
Zodiak Kids encompasses prominent production companies Marathon Media and Tele Images Productions (
) and The Foundation (UK)
Sales for Zodiak kids are handled by a dedicated team within Zodiak Rights, one of the leading international distributors in the industry. All aspects of licensing are handled by a dedicated division with highly experienced teams based in
(Zodiak Kids CP London and Zodiak Kids CP Paris).
Zodiak Kids boasts one of the largest, high-quality kids catalogues in the world, which includes
the international hit animation series;
the new animated series;
, the CBeebies pre-school hit;
, a brand new series on Cartoon Network US;
, the ultimate arts and craft show;
, based on the extraordinarily successful figurine range that sold over 100 million pieces;
, one of the top rated animated shows in
and the newly launched
Visit the Tickety Toc website at:
Like Tickety Toc on Facebook at:
Follow Tickety Toc on Twitter at:
SOURCE Zodiak Kids