SEATTLE and WASHINGTON, D.C, Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tableau Software (NYSE: DATA), a global leader in easy-to-use business analytics software, kicks off its Tableau Customer Conference (TCC13), today at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Washington, D.C. with nearly 3,200 customers and partners in attendance. In its sixth year, TCC13 will bring together people from companies around the globe and of all sizes and industries. Data enthusiasts will discover how to leverage their investment in analytics, hear about what's next in business intelligence and network with like-minded people.
TCC13 will feature four days of best practices, intensive training and sneak-peeks of future product releases. In addition to 70 customer speakers, the conference hosts more than 240 sessions, including hands-on training, knowledge-sharing sessions and five major keynotes. People can follow the conference proceedings by following the Twitter hashtag #tcc13.
Tableau co-founders, CEO Christian Chabot and Dr. Chris Stolte, will kick off the conference with a keynote session that will take attendees on a journey of discovery. A team of software developers will then give customers an exciting sneak-peek at some of the key innovations they're working on for future versions of Tableau.Other featured keynote speakers include:
- Statistician-forecaster and author Nate Silver, who first gained national attention during the 2008 presidential election when he correctly predicted the results of the primaries and the presidential winner in 29 states.
- Walter Isaacson, Best-selling author of Steve Jobs , Historian and President/CEO of the Aspen Institute.
- John Maeda, President of Rhode Island School of Design who is dedicated to linking design and technology.
- Senior lecturer and policy fellow at the Rockefeller Center at Dartmouth College, Charles Wheelen.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts