- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 with SAP Sybase IQ 16, set the Guinness World Record for loading and indexing big data. Beating the previous record of 14 terabytes per hour, the solutions achieved a result of 34.3 terabytes per hour, equating to the ability to load and analyze 823 terabytes per day of structured and unstructured big data (1). This result highlights Red Hat Enterprise Linux’s ability to support a large number of critical I/O operations required during the data-loading phase and highly efficient data processing required for modern analytics software systems. It also highlights the fully parallel data-loading capability and a next-generation column store from SAP Sybase IQ 15, enabling this jump in data performance.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 with SAP Sybase ASE 15.7, recorded the leading four- processor Linux score on the two-tier SAP SD standard application benchmark running the SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0 (2). This result highlights the exceptional performance of SAP ERP applications running on Intel Xeon processor-based systems with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Achieves Top Performance With SAP Sybase IQ And SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts