Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, today announced that Manolis Kotzabasakis, Executive Vice President, Products, has been selected as a keynote speaker at MEPEC 2013, the premier industry conference for Middle East process manufacturers and service providers to discuss regional initiatives, explore new technology, and promote skills development.
Focused on “Overcoming Future Challenges through Engineering Excellence,” MEPEC 2013 will take place at the Bahrain International Exhibition & Conference Centre in the Kingdom of Bahrain from September 29 to October 2, 2013. As part of the Clean Fuel and Sustainability track, Mr. Kotzabasakis will discuss strategic opportunities in energy reduction, energy efficiency, and emission reduction that are a foundation for long-term operational success.
As Platinum sponsor of the conference, AspenTech will showcase its industry-leading aspenONE ® Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management software at the Optimization Theater in Hall 1 - Booth 126.
Supporting Quotes:Manolis Kotzabasakis, Executive Vice President, Products, AspenTech“Middle East producers play a key role in the Middle East’s long-term economic growth, through infrastructure investment and skills development, resulting in opportunities that build a sustainable future. Today more than ever, companies such as Saudi Aramco, SABIC, Bapco and many others are turning to AspenTech as a strategic technology partner to unlock new opportunities and to achieve their operational goals.” Supporting Resources www.aspentech.com © 2013 Aspen Technology, Inc. AspenTech, aspenONE, the Aspen leaf logo, and OPTIMIZE are trademarks of Aspen Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV