- Design and implementation of end-to-end front- and back-office processes, including finance, procurement, sales, transportation management and distribution functions.
- Development of a new distribution system, moving from a direct store delivery (DSD) model to warehouse delivery, helping to improve efficiency and speed to market.
- Creation of a new data center, hosted on Accenture’s private cloud, to manage all business applications and support functions.
- Design, development and coordination of all IT infrastructure, such as shop floor automation and plant infrastructure, and including the set-up of IT systems to support basic company functions such as email, help desk and telephone system.
- Building of a multi-year support model to manage all applications and processes.
- Systems support and training of all Hostess Brands’s employees.
- Software and hardware vendor and tool selection.
Accenture Helps Hostess Brands Deliver The “Sweetest Comeback In The History Of Ever”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.