Baxter International Inc. (NYSE:BAX) announced today that its Board of Directors has elected Todd S. Young as treasurer and a corporate officer of the company.
Young will report to Baxter’s chief financial officer, Robert Hombach, succeeding James K. Saccaro in the role. Saccaro has assumed a senior leadership role within the company’s Medical Products commercial organization.
In his previous role, Young served as vice president, international finance for Baxter. He joined the company in 2001 as corporate tax counsel, and over the years assumed positions of increasing responsibility, including vice president of international tax, assistant treasurer, vice president, finance for the company’s Asia Pacific region, and vice president, corporate planning and analysis. Prior to joining Baxter, he worked as a tax attorney at Sidley & Austin. Originally from Hiawatha, Kansas, Young earned his bachelor's degree in economics from Grinnell College and his law degree from the University of Michigan.
Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops,
manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of
people with hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, kidney
disease, trauma, and other chronic and acute medical conditions. As a
global, diversified healthcare company, Baxter applies a unique
combination of expertise in medical devices, pharmaceuticals and
biotechnology to create products that advance patient care worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV