KBR (NYSE: KBR), a global engineering, construction and services company, announced today that it has secured a five year extension to provide contracted construction and maintenance services to DuPont. The undisclosed contract value will be booked into backlog in KBR’s third quarter of 2013.
KBR’s contract renewal includes an expansion of services from 17 sites to 26 DuPont sites across the northeast U.S. and gulf coast regions.
“We are pleased to extend our partnership with DuPont for another five years as this award builds upon our powerful 60-year construction and maintenance legacy in the industrial services sector,” said Darrell Hargrave, President, KBR Industrial Services. “KBR’s ability to provide a continuity of service is important for present and future employees as we focus on safety, productivity and providing cost-effective services.”
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, power, industrial, civil infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial markets. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV