CARLSBAD, Calif., Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- All 67 Florida counties are included in the initial rollout for the new Exede® Evolution satellite Internet plan from ViaSat Inc. (NASDAQ: VSAT). The new plan, which provides unlimited, high-speed access to web pages and email, is another way that satellite Internet, specifically Exede Internet, is becoming a better choice for many households rather than a last resort for a few.
For a monthly service fee of $64.99, Florida households can receive unlimited access to email and web pages, always at full speed. ViaSat is also offering a promotion that waives the entire initial set-up fee of $149.99 for the service. The Exede Evolution plan includes:
- Download speeds of up to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 3 Mbps – faster than typical DSL
- Early Bird Free Zone, which provides full-speed, unmetered access to everything on the Internet, including video, from 3 a.m. to 8 a.m. daily.
- 5 GB of data to use for everything other than access to web pages and email, including streaming video, music, and voice and video chat.
- Introductory offer of anti-virus/anti-spyware software.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts