PLYMOUTH, Minn., Sept. 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) will hold its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Thursday, October 3, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. local time. The meeting will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, 3131 Campus Drive, Plymouth, Minnesota 55441.
Stockholders of record as of the close of business on August 12, 2013 are invited to attend the meeting in person and vote their shares by completing a ballot at the meeting. Street name stockholders may vote their shares in person at the meeting only with a signed letter or other proxy from their broker, bank, trust or other nominee giving them the right to vote the shares. Participants of the Mosaic 401(k) Plan or the Mosaic Union Savings Plan may attend the meeting, but must vote their plan shares at least three days in advance of the meeting.
Mosaic's 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders may also be attended via the internet at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/MOS13. Stockholders may vote during the virtual meeting with the 12-digit control number included on their proxy card or notice received. To attend the virtual meeting, please log-in to the website 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
Stockholders may also log-in to the virtual meeting through their brokerage firm's website by logging into their personal account and selecting the shareholder communications mailbox. The control number will automatically populate to gain access to the meeting and vote.Anyone is welcome to attend the virtual meeting. Attendance in person at the meeting will be limited to Mosaic's stockholders. Attendees will be asked to present valid picture identification, such as a driver's license or passport, before being admitted to the meeting. If shares are held in street name, stockholders will also be asked to provide proof of ownership in the form of a recent brokerage statement or letter from their broker to be admitted to the meeting.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV