Seagate Technology (NASDAQ:STX) will hold its 2013 Strategic Update for financial analysts and investors on Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time/12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Seagate will webcast the full event including the following executive keynotes:
- Steve Luczo, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Rocky Pimentel, Executive Vice President and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
- Dave Mosley, Executive Vice President, Operations
- Pat O’Malley, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
How to participate:
The live video webcast and agenda for the day will be available on Seagate’s Investor Relations website at: http://www.seagate.com/investors. The webcast replay of the event will be available on the website within 24 hours following the event.About Seagate Seagate is a worldwide leader in hard disk drives and storage solutions. Learn more at seagate.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts