Executives from Plantronics (NYSE: PLT), a pioneer in wearable technology, and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS), will share best practices and useful counsel with IT professionals and CIOs alike during the upcoming webinar, “The Power of Lync, Amplified.” The joint session is part of the Microsoft Lync: Progress in the Enterprise virtual tradeshow being held on Sept. 11, 2013.
Featured speakers include Rhonda Winter, CIO, IMS, and Tom Gill, CIO, and Bill Loewenthal, vice president of Enterprise Solutions, Plantronics. The presentation will conclude with a 15-minute Q&A moderated by Eric Krapf, lead blogger and editor at No Jitter, one of the industry’s top online technology outlets focused on the connected enterprise.
Webinar – “The Power of Lync, Amplified”Featuring Plantronics and Indianapolis Motor Speedway, ending with a 15-minute Q&A moderated by No Jitter’s Eric Krapf WHEN: Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013 at 3:30pm – 4:15pm ET/12:30pm – 1:15pm PT WHO:
- Tom Gill, CIO at Plantronics
- Bill Loewenthal, vice president of Enterprise Solutions at Plantronics
- Rhonda Winter, CIO at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts