CHESTER, England, September 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
UK-based fans making a successful new card application can opt for one of four "heritage" designs
New designs launched as MBNA and Manchester United Football Club extend partnership
Manchester United Football Club and UK-based credit card specialist MBNA have launched a series of limited edition credit cards to celebrate the extension of their partnership into 2016.To view the Multimedia News Release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/62409-MBNA-Manchester-United-credit-card From today, every fan successfully applying for a new Manchester United Credit Card can select one of four specially commissioned designs including:
- The "Champions 2013" logo created to celebrate United's 20 th league title win.
- United's famous Old Trafford stadium and "Holy Trinity" statue of club icons George Best, Denis Law and Bobby Charlton.
- Ryan Giggs' famous FA Cup goal celebration against Arsenal in 1999.
- A legends design with images of club icons through the years including Gary Neville, Andy Cole and Peter Schmeichel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV