FREDERIKSTED, U.S. Virgin Islands, Sept. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altisource Residential Corporation ("Residential") (NYSE:RESI) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share of common stock. This quarterly dividend is intended to partially satisfy the requirement that a REIT must distribute at least 90% of its annual REIT taxable income to its stockholders. This distribution primarily reflects earnings from the deployment of Residential's $100 million initial capital contribution and the proceeds from its repurchase facility. Residential will pay this quarterly dividend on September 30, 2013 to all stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 19, 2013.
Residential is focused on providing affordable rental homes to families throughout the United States. It acquires single-family properties through the purchase of distressed mortgage loan portfolios. Residential's strategy is to work with borrowers to modify and refinance loans to keep them in their homes and convert the majority of loans into renovated rental properties. Additional information is available at www.altisourceresi.com .
CONTACT: Kenneth D. Najour Chief Financial Officer T: 561-682-8947 E: Kenneth.Najour@AltisourceAMC.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV