Digital Cinema Destinations Corp. (NasdaqCM:DCIN) (Digiplex), a fast-growing motion picture exhibitor dedicated to transforming movie theaters into digital entertainment centers, today announced that it will report its fiscal 2013 fourth quarter and full year financial results as of June 30, 2013 following the market close on Tuesday, September 17, 2013. Management will host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. ET that afternoon to review the results.
TELEPHONE: 800 404 5245. Please call at least five minutes in advance to ensure you are connected.
WEBCAST: live webcast is available through the Investor Relations section of Digiplex’s website at www.digiplexdest.com. A webcast replay will be available and accessible for at least 30 days following the live event.
About Digital Cinema Destinations Corporation ( www.digiplexdest.com)Digital Cinema Destinations Corp. is dedicated to transforming its movie theaters into interactive entertainment centers. The Company provides consumers with uniquely satisfying experiences, combining state-of-the-art digital technology with engaging, dynamic content that far transcends traditional cinematic fare. The Company’s customers enjoy live and pre-recorded alternative programming such as concerts, operas, ballets, sporting events, conferences, interactive videogames, auctions, fashion shows and, on an ongoing basis, the very best major motion pictures. As of September 1, 2013, Digiplex operates 19 cinemas and 184 screens in AZ, CA, CT, NJ, OH and PA. You can connect with Digiplex via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Blogger. Digiplex is also participating in DigiNext, a unique, specialty content joint venture (with Nehst Studios) featuring curated content from festivals around the world. DigiNext releases typically include innovative live Q&A sessions between the audience and cast members.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV