FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., Sept. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MEDL Mobile, Inc. (OTCBB:MEDL), – a pioneer in the creation, development, marketing and monetization of mobile apps – announced today that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the "Hang w/" platform continue to increase - with more than 500,000 people around the planet having downloaded the application.
Other KPIs are as follows:
- 233 million "Hang w/ me" notifications delivered - 10 million user sessions - 1.7 million broadcasts - 200,000 MAU in August, 2013 - More than 75 athletes, musicians, actors and other celebrities - Average session length is more than 3 minutesThe service allows users to "Hang w/" dozens, hundreds, even thousands of followers simultaneously via live streaming video and simultaneous chat. Anyone with an iPhone, iPad or Android device can use the app for free to either broadcast live - or to view a current live broadcast. "At this point, we are ahead of Twitter - which took two years to reach their first million users," said Andrew Maltin, CEO of MEDL Mobile and Hang With. "Of course, today the social media landscape has been accelerated. And we believe the authenticity of connecting via live streaming video and chat has really struck a chord with users." A major factor contributing to the accelerated growth of the platform has been the growing list of athletes, musicians, actors and other celebrities who have been using Hang w/ to connect directly with their fans. Spokesmodel and super mom, Ali Landry, saying hi to her fans via Hang w/ from the delivery room: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq8IxUFmNaw Music super producer, Timbaland, making music at home with his daughter Reign and his Hang w/ fans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_tqtn7VTk8 America's #1 DJ and EDM innovator, Kaskade, hanging with fans in his hotel room getting ready for a Vegas show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPUMeu3A2PM The Hang w/ platform has been built with significant Twitter and Facebook integration - which has also contributed to the steady growth.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts