SAN DIEGO, Sept. 9, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apricus Biosciences, Inc. ("Apricus Bio" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:APRI) ( www.apricusbio.com ), today announced a change in the Company's presentation time at the 2013 Stifel Nicolaus Healthcare Conference, being held at The Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA. Richard Pascoe, Chief Executive Officer, will present on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be webcast and accessible to the public online at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/stifel/healthcare2013/23103651508.cfm or via the Company's website at http://www.apricusbio.com . A replay will be available for 30 days after the presentation.
About Apricus Biosciences, Inc.Apricus Biosciences, Inc. (APRI) is a pharmaceutical company that develops innovative treatments that help large patient populations across numerous, large-market therapeutic classes including male and female sexual health. The Company has one approved product, Vitaros ®, for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, which is now approved in Europe and Canada and will be commercialized by Apricus Bio's marketing partners, which include Abbott Laboratories Limited, Takeda Pharmaceuticals International GmbH, Hexal AG (Sandoz), and Bracco SpA. Femprox ®, the Company's product candidate for the treatment of female sexual interest and arousal disorder, has successfully completed a nearly 400-subject proof-of-concept study. For further information on Apricus Bio, visit http://www.apricusbio.com .
CONTACT: Apricus Bio Investor Relations: David Pitts or Lourdes Catala Argot Partners 212-600-1902 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV