GTT (NYSE:GTT) today announced that Geoffrey K. Hicks has joined the GTT leadership team as Senior Vice President of Global Operations. Mr. Hicks will lead GTT’s worldwide network operations encompassing 56 major markets, in 26 countries across 3 continents. Specifically, Mr. Hicks will focus on delivering superior service to GTT’s global clients.
“With the rapid expansion of our global network and focus on multinational enterprises, we are excited to bring a seasoned executive with deep operational expertise to the company,” said Rick Calder, CEO and President of GTT. “As a leader known for delivering superior customer service, Geoff’s expertise will only strengthen our competitive edge,” added Mr. Calder.
Mr. Hicks has a long and distinguished career in the communications industry bringing over 30 years of operational, engineering, and technology experience to GTT. Prior to joining GTT, Mr. Hicks held several senior management positions with BroadSoft, Primus Telecommunications, and MCI.
About GTTGTT is the premier cloud network provider to the world. Powered by our global Ethernet and IP backbone, GTT operates the most interconnected network on the globe. With 15 years of proven experience, GTT delivers simplicity, speed and agility, with an absolute client focus. For more information visit GTT www.gtt.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV