Please replace the caption with the accompanying corrected caption.
The release reads:
ADOBE PREVIEWS MAJOR UPDATE TO VIDEO TOOLS IN CREATIVE CLOUD
Significant Innovations to Professional Video Products, Including Adobe Anywhere, Coming SoonAdobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced plans to significantly update the video tools in Adobe® Creative Cloud™. With over 150 new features, this upcoming release is packed with new capabilities in Adobe Premiere® Pro CC, Adobe After Effects® CC, Adobe SpeedGrade™ CC, Adobe Prelude™ CC, Adobe Media Encoder CC and Adobe Story CC Plus redefining how video professionals create, collaborate and deliver high quality productions across multiple screens. Important updates will also be added to Adobe Anywhere® for video, which enables large virtual teams of talent to efficiently shoot, log, edit, share and finish video productions together. Today’s announcement signifies Adobe’s commitment to providing continuous innovation for Creative Cloud members and builds upon the huge customer momentum Adobe video is experiencing across the broadcast and post-production industries. These major updates, expected in October, allow broadcast and media professionals to extend their creative toolset and streamline their editing environments. Adobe will demonstrate its new solutions, highlight key customers and partner focused initiatives during the annual IBC 2013 Exhibition at its stand (Hall 7, Stand 7.G27) in the RAI Convention Center, Sept. 13-17, and online at www.adobe.com/go/ibc2013. Adobe professional video and broadcast tools will also be presented in more than 60 partner booths throughout the IBC exhibit. New Innovations to Creative Cloud for Video Creative Cloud offers video professionals a membership-based service that provides users with unlimited access to download and install flagship Adobe professional video desktop applications as well as the full range of Adobe desktop applications for design, Web and photography. With Creative Cloud membership, users also have access to publishing services to deliver apps and websites, cloud storage and the ability to sync to any device, and new products and exclusive updates as soon as they’re released. This offers more efficient ways to share work with colleagues and the creative community; and enables more innovation, collaboration and efficient productions from post to broadcast. Key new updates include:
- A new Direct Link Color Pipeline between Adobe Premiere Pro CC and SpeedGrade CC provides an integrated workflow that allows users to move multi-track timelines seamlessly back and forth; open Adobe Premiere Pro CC sequences in SpeedGrade quickly; and see the results as effects in Adobe Premiere Pro CC that are managed by the Lumetri Deep Color Engine.
- Expanded native support for UltraHD, 4K and higher resolutions, high frame rates and RAW formats, enables editors to work with footage from the hottest new high-res cameras natively – without having to wait to transcode and re-wrap files.
- The Mask Tracker in After Effects enables video professionals to create masks and apply effects that track automatically frame-by-frame throughout a composition to save countless hours of tedious work.
- Editing is streamlined in Premiere Pro CC, with improved multicam, enhanced closed captioning capabilities, new monitor overlays and audio monitoring features, enabling editors to work faster.
- Performance enhancements punctuate this release with support in Premiere Pro CC for OpenCL, providing editors with the speed and power they need for the most demanding projects; and new GPU debayering of the Cinema DNG file format for real time playback.
- A preview of the upcoming Prelude CC Live Logger iPad app, which enables users to log notes, events, and other data on their iPad while shooting, including the ability to sync with timecode on set via supported wireless timecode generators, and then sync metadata to footage via Creative Cloud for faster editing.
- Advanced color grading with the new SpeedLooks in SpeedGrade CC offers dedicated camera patches. This allows users to match the color spaces even across different camera formats. New multiple masks and linked mask layers capabilities also enable SpeedGrade users more control over complex looks.
- New Sync Settings in Adobe Media Encoder CC let users now sync application preferences between multiple computers via Creative Cloud.
- New production planning features in Adobe Story Plus provide powerful scheduling and reporting tools for managing productions efficiently, making it easy to modify and share lists between productions and users.
- Early access to After Effects CC Support: Adobe Anywhere now enables visual effects and motion graphic artists using After Effects CC to collaborate with other production team members, without the need to learn new software.
- Growing File Support: Users can now edit media in Premiere Pro CC while it is recording to a file – a capability important for sports and live broadcasters.
- Complementary iPad App: Adobe is previewing an upcoming Adobe Anywhere iPad app, that enables users to view productions and play back sequences on the Anywhere server from the field or a remote location.
- “Professional video is a dynamic industry where things change fast. Broadcasters and Video Pros have limited resources and are under increasing pressure to deliver more on shorter timelines and smaller budgets, so they need solutions that streamline workflows and enable more efficiency. We have seen rapid adoption of our video tools in Creative Cloud and are excited that less than five months after a milestone Creative Cloud release, we’re able to preview significant new features and services. We make an active effort to listen to our customers and develop solutions to address industry challenges and both Creative Cloud and Adobe Anywhere give us a great platform to quickly deliver those enhancements.”
- “Our work evolves with technology, so it is cost effective for us to take advantage of the Adobe Creative Cloud model. Adobe invests in its video products and it’s incredible to see how far they have come. Why wouldn’t you want immediate access to all of the great new offerings?”
- “The move to Adobe Creative Cloud for software delivery really opens up a huge mindset change for us on the end user side. It’s awesome to know that not only is every tool in the toolbox available to us, but instead of waiting months or a year to see a new feature rolled out, Adobe can now implement changes and features as they are ready. That’s huge to know that new tools will be in our hands faster than ever before.”
- “We spend 90% of our time in Adobe After Effects CC, so any features that save us time and fuel our creativity are appreciated. In After Effects CC there’s a lot to love - from the new Cinema4D integration and the improved 3D tracker to the addition of Refine Edge to the Roto Brush and improved scaling algorithms - it all has a positive impact on our workflow.”
- “For quick turnaround jobs, Adobe Premiere Pro CC nails it. I can edit faster than in Final Cut Pro 7 because I don’t have to transcode, the trim tools are better, and I can use features such as Hover Scrub to cut a montage incredibly quickly.”
- October Video releases Overview
- What’s coming in Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- What’s coming in After Effects CC
- Facebook: Creative Cloud
- Facebook: Premiere Pro
- Facebook: After Effects
- Twitter: Creative Cloud
- Twitter: Premiere Pro
- Twitter: After Effects
- Adobe® Creative Cloud™
- Adobe Premiere® Pro CC
- Adobe After Effects® CC
- Adobe SpeedGrade® CC
- Adobe Prelude® CC
- Adobe® Media Encoder CC
- Adobe® Story CC Plus
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts