Bruno Mars To Perform During Pepsi Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show February 2 On FOX
Bruno Mars joins an esteemed list of recent halftime acts that includes Beyonce, Madonna, The Who, Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Prince, the Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney and U2.
PepsiCo continues to leverage its diverse multi-brand portfolio – including Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Quaker and Tropicana - with the NFL to connect with fans and enhance their NFL experience. Pepsi returned last year as the title sponsor of the Super Bowl Halftime Show bringing the brand's Live for Now mind-set and one-of-a-kind consumer engagement platforms to provide fans a halftime experience worthy of pop-culture's biggest stage. This year, Pepsi continues its steadfast focus on the fan with its season-long "Are You Fan Enough?" campaign, which will culminate at halftime.
The PEPSI SUPER BOWL XLVIII HALFTIME SHOW is an NFL NETWORK PRODUCTION and will be executive produced by RICKY KIRSHNER and directed by HAMISH HAMILTON .
View the Bruno Mars Pepsi Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show Announcement here: www.nfl.com/pepsisbhalftimeSOURCE NFL
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV