Bruno Mars To Perform During Pepsi Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show February 2 On FOX
NEW YORK, Sept. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Grammy-award winner BRUNO MARS will perform at the PEPSI SUPER BOWL XLVIII HALFTIME SHOW on FOX in MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ on Sunday, February 2, 2014, it was announced today.
Bruno Mars is a critically acclaimed singer, songwriter, producer and musician. The 14-time Grammy Award nominee and Grammy winner has sold over 115 million singles worldwide. His current album Unorthodox Jukebox and his debut album Doo-Wops & Hooligans have a combined certification total of 60x platinum worldwide. According to Billboard, Mars scored his first five "Hot 100" No. 1s faster than any male since Elvis Presley. As a singer, songwriter and producer, Mars has an impressive catalog of 22 "Hot 100" hits. Currently, Bruno Mars and his eight-piece band The Hooligans are on a sold-out, 91-city world arena tour.
Bruno Mars joined FOX NFL SUNDAY co-hosts Curt Menefee and Terry Bradshaw, along with analysts Howie Long, Jimmy Johnson, Michael Strahan and Jay Glazer in New York City's Times Square to make the live nationally-televised announcement just before kickoff of the Sunday afternoon games. Bradshaw (4), Long (1), Johnson (2) and Strahan (1) have a combined eight Super Bowl championships as a player or coach.This unprecedented announcement is just the beginning. Fans are encouraged to tune into FOX Sports throughout the season to see what surprises Bruno Mars has in store for this historic Halftime Show. The Pepsi Super Bowl halftime show is the most-watched musical event of the year. More than 110.5 million viewers in the U.S. watched last year's show. The Super Bowl and halftime show will be broadcast worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV