10 Fastest-Growing Craft Breweries In the U.S.
10. Fort George Brewery
Location: Astoria, Ore.
2011 production: 3,300 barrels
2012 production: 6,200 barrels
Growth rate: 88%
Just six years ago, Fort George Brewery was a shattered, rusting shell of a former auto-body shop near where John Jacob Astor's Pacific Fur Company first set up shop in the early 1800s. This year, it opened the second floor of its brewpub as 16-ounce tallboy cans of its Vortex IPA, Quick Wit, Calvatica Stout, 1811 Lager and Sunrise OPA proliferate throughout the Pacific Northwest. It's a small footprint, but teaming with Portland's Gigantic and Lompoc Breweries on 3-Way IPA and Portland-based record label Tender Loving Empire on its NWPA have helped deepen that print a bit.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV