2. Biogen-Idec (BIIB - Get Report) -- This company's new multiple sclerosis drug is starting to take off. When you have a new formulation that starts taking share, as Biogen does, it is a recipe for endless number-bumping. That's what I expect to happen here as the scrip data just get better and better week after week. This is a perfect deep-in-the-money call situation.
3. Celgene (CELG - Get Report) -- Sure, the stock's doubled in the last year. But there are some $10-a-share estimates out there in the out-years, so what's the issue with paying 16x the out-year's earnings? A ton of approvals are coming, including some big ones, even in October. The stock looks to swoon at some point. Be there when it does.
4. Chart Industries (GTLS - Get Report) -- Here's a stock with a symbol, "GTLS," that says it all. Chart is a gas-to-liquids play, in that this company makes all the equipment needed to convert low-cost natural gas into fuel. Here in the U.S., we aren't adopting this equipment that quickly. But, in China, they can't make things fast enough. Now that China's economy is picking up, I think the orders will come in even stronger. This stock should have one of the greatest upside surprises of the year.
5. EOG (EOG - Get Report) -- when you have close to 40% oil production growth, you are able to print numbers at will. The EOG story was always terrific, because as good as the Bakken shale formation is, Eagle Ford is better. But now that EOG is exploring the Delaware Basin, it could accelerate production. It doesn't get any better than that -- especially with oil prices going through the roof.6. Gilead (GILD - Get Report) -- The Hepatitis C story is in front of Gilead. As long as it stays in front, growth managers will be free to make up any earnings number they want for 2018 and then buy it "cheaply." The best kinds of biotech stories are the ones for which there's an imminent launch, and you get a free ride for months on that. 7. LinkedIn (LNKD - Get Report) -- One look at that in-the-hole secondary, just priced, tells it all. Who was the genius -- and I actually mean genius -- who realized how brilliant it would be to price the piece of merchandise 20 points in the hole? They basically created an initial-public-offering-style pop that left big institutions scrambling to get a fuller allocation -- hence the big move up. I hear people using crazy numbers in the out-years that could have this stock selling at 25x "earnings." Sorry, I told you to that you would have to suspend your beliefs in order to win this way. Do suspend them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV