LOS GATOS, Calif., Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Netflix, Inc. (Nasdaq: NFLX) announced today that David Wells, CFO, will present at the 22nd Annual Goldman Sachs Communacopia Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, September 25, 2013. Mr. Wells is scheduled to present at 11:05 a.m. Pacific Time / 2:05 p.m. Eastern Time.
A live webcast and replay of the presentation will be available on the investor relations section of the Netflix web site at
About Netflix, Inc.Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with more than 37 million members in 40 countries enjoying more than one billion hours of TV shows and movies per month, including original series. For one low monthly price, Netflix members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
SOURCE Netflix, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV