NEW ORLEANS, Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Entergy Corporation (NYSE: ETR) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Leo Denault plans to provide a presentation on Friday, Sept. 13, during the Barclays 2013 CEO Energy-Power Conference in New York City. The presentation is expected to start at approximately 9:05 a.m. ET. A live webcast and copy of the presentation slides will be available on the Investor Relations section of Entergy's corporate website at www.entergy.com . A replay of the webcast will be available and archived on the website for approximately six months.
Entergy Corporation, which celebrates its 100th birthday this year, is an integrated energy company engaged primarily in electric power production and retail distribution operations. Entergy owns and operates power plants with approximately 30,000 megawatts of electric generating capacity, including more than 10,000 megawatts of nuclear power, making it one of the nation's leading nuclear generators. Entergy delivers electricity to 2.8 million utility customers in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Entergy has annual revenues of more than $10 billion and approximately 15,000 employees.
Additional investor information can be accessed online at www.entergy.com/investor_relationsSOURCE Entergy Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV