ST. LOUIS, Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Martin J. Lyons, Jr., executive vice president and chief financial officer of Ameren Corporation (NYSE: AEE), will meet with institutional investors beginning Tuesday, Sept. 10 and continuing through Friday, Sept. 13. Mr. Lyons will also be presenting at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference beginning at 7:45 a.m. ET on Friday, Sept.13.
A slide presentation to be used in connection with Mr. Lyons' meetings with institutional investors and at the Barclays Conference will be posted on Ameren's website at Ameren.com by 8:00 a.m. ET on Tuesday, Sept. 10, in the "Investors" section under "Webcasts & Presentations." The Sept. 13 presentation at the Barclays Conference will be available live via an Internet broadcast from 7:45 to 8:20 a.m. ET at Ameren.com by using the appropriate audio link. The webcast and slide presentation will be archived on Ameren's website for one year.
About Ameren St. Louis-based Ameren Corporation serves 2.4 million electric customers and more than 900,000 natural gas customers in a 64,000-square-mile area through our Ameren Missouri and Ameren Illinois rate-regulated utility subsidiaries. Ameren Illinois provides electric and natural gas delivery service while Ameren Missouri provides vertically integrated electric service, with generating capacity of 10,300 megawatts, and natural gas delivery service. Ameren Transmission develops regional electric transmission projects. In March 2013, we entered into a definitive agreement to divest our Illinois-based merchant generation business. For more information, visit Ameren.com.
SOURCE Ameren Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV