Renewable Energy Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:REGI) announced today that the Company will participate in the following conferences:
- On Thursday, September 12, 2013, REG President and Chief Executive Officer Daniel J. Oh will speak at the Biofuels International 2013 Conference at the Ramada Plaza in Antwerp, Belgium. Mr. Oh will discuss “Food THEN Fuel: Biodiesel’s Role in Strengthening Food Security” at 12:00 PM local time/6:00 AM EST. Mr. Oh will also be available for meetings during the day. Please contact ICR to schedule a meeting.
- On Tuesday, September 17, 2013, REG President and Chief Executive Officer Daniel J. Oh and Chief Financial Officer Chad Stone will present at the Credit Suisse 4th Annual Small & Mid Cap Conference at the Waldorf Astoria, New York at 3:50 PM EDT. Management will also be available throughout the day for investor meetings. Attendance at the conference is by invitation only for clients of Credit Suisse. Investors interested in a meeting with REG should contact their Credit Suisse sales representative.
About Renewable Energy Group Renewable Energy Group® is a leading North American biodiesel producer with a nationwide distribution and logistics system. Utilizing an integrated value chain model, Renewable Energy Group is focused on converting natural fats, oils and greases into advanced biofuels. With more than 255 million gallons of owned/operated annual production capacity at biorefineries across the country, REG is a proven biodiesel partner in the distillate marketplace.
For more than a decade, REG has been a reliable supplier of biodiesel which meets or exceeds ASTM quality specifications. We sell REG-9000® biodiesel to distributors so Americans can have cleaner burning fuels that help lessen our dependence on foreign oil and reinforce food security. REG-9000® branded biodiesel is distributed in most states in the U.S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV