Zep Inc. (NYSE:ZEP), a leading consumable chemical packaged goods company that manufactures a wide variety of high-performance maintenance and cleaning chemicals, today announced that Mark R. Bachmann, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will meet with investors at the 2013 KeyBanc Capital Markets Basic Materials & Packaging Conference in Boston on September 10, 2013.
About Zep Inc.
Zep Inc., with fiscal year 2012 net sales of $654 million, is a leading consumable chemical packaged goods company selling a wide variety of high-performance chemicals that help professionals and prosumers clean, maintain and protect their assets. We are focused on the attractive industry dynamics of the transportation market and the industrial maintenance and repair operation ("MRO") market, which together now comprise approximately 61% of our revenue with the balance derived from sales into the facilities maintenance vertical. We market these products and services under well recognized and established brand names, such as Zep ®, Zep Commercial ®, Zep Professional ®, Enforcer ®, National Chemical™, Selig™, Misty ®, Next Dimension™, Petro ®, i-Chem ®, TimeMist ®, TimeWick™, MicrobeMax ®, Country Vet ®, Konk ®, Zep ®/SKILCRAFT ®, Original Bike Spirits ®, Armor All ®, Blue Coral ®, Black Magic ®, Rain-X ®, Niagara National™, FC Forward Chemicals ®, Rexodan ®, Mykal™, and a number of private label brands. Founded in 1937, some of Zep Inc.'s brands have been in existence since 1896. Zep Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Visit our website at www.zepinc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV