Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT) announced that it will participate at the following Investor conferences:
- On Wednesday, September 11, the Company will attend the Deutsche Bank Technology Conference at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.
- On Tuesday, September 17, the Company will present at the 4th Annual Credit Suisse Small/Mid Cap Conference at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York, NY. The presentation will begin at 1:50 PM ET.
- On Wednesday, September 18, the Company will present at the 3 rd Annual Financial Technology Conference at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York, NY. The presentation will begin at 4:25 PM ET. Investors and interested parties can access this presentation by visiting the Company’s investor relations website at www.ir.greendot.com.
About Green Dot
Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT) is a publicly traded bank holding
company with a mission to reinvent personal banking for the masses. Its
products and brands include Green Dot brand reloadable prepaid debit
cards, The Green Dot Reload Network, the Green Dot MoneyPak and GoBank.
The company is headquartered in Pasadena, Calif. with technology offices
in Mountain View, Calif. and Westlake Village, Calif. and its bank
subsidiary, Green Dot Bank, located in Provo, Utah.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV