Energen Corporation (NYSE: EGN) senior managers will meet with members of the investment community in New York and participate in the Barclay’s CEO Energy-Power Conference next week, September 9-12.
James McManus, Energen’s chairman and chief executive officer, will make a formal presentation at the Barclay’s conference that will be Webcast live on Thursday, September 12, at 3:05 p.m. EDT.
The live Webcast can be accessed from Energen’s home page, http://www.energen.com , or at http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/091113a_lp/?entity=22_C8RB7BJ. A replay of the Webcast also will be available on Energen’s home page for 30 days.
Energen’s investor presentation slide deck to be used in association with these meetings has been updated for the expected sale of its Black Warrior Basin coalbed methane assets in early October. The slide presentation will be available for viewing at www.energen.com on Monday, September 9, at 8:00 a.m. EDT.Energen Corporation is a Permian Basin-focused oil and gas exploration and production company with headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama. At year-end 2012, the company had approximately 750 million barrels of oil-equivalent proved, probable, and possible reserves located mainly in the Permian and San Juan basins. For more information, go to http://www.energen.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV