Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE: MOD), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, along with its U.K. subsidiary, Airedale International Air Conditioning, reported today that a significant fire has taken place at Airedale’s primary headquarters and manufacturing facility in Rawdon (Leeds), U.K. Airedale, which has been in operation since 1974, is a leader in the design and manufacture of multiple cooling products and solutions for a variety of applications, including data centers, clean rooms, retail, leisure and process cooling. Modine acquired Airedale in 2005 and includes Airedale’s operations in its Commercial Products segment.
“Above all, we are relieved to report that all of the Airedale employees are safe and accounted for,” said Thomas F. Marry, Modine’s Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. “We thank the Airedale management and local fire brigades for acting so quickly. We are unable at this time to determine the full extent of the damage to the Airedale facility or the effect on its business operations. We will take all necessary actions to address the needs of our employees and customers as quickly as possible.”
Modine, with fiscal 2013 revenues of $1.4 billion, specializes in thermal management systems and components, bringing highly engineered heating and cooling technology and solutions to diversified global markets. Modine products are used in light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, off-highway and industrial equipment and refrigeration systems. The company employs approximately 6,600 people at 30 facilities worldwide in 16 countries. For more information about Modine, visit www.modine.com. For more information about Airedale, visit www.airedale.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV