Regency Centers Corporation (the “Company”) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.41406 per share on the Company’s Series 6 Preferred Stock (CUSIP: 758849707; NYSE: REGPrF), payable on September 30, 2013 to shareholders of record on September 17, 2013.
The Company also announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.3750 per share on the Company’s Series 7 Preferred Stock (CUSIP: 758849806; NYSE: REGPrG), payable on September 30, 2013 to shareholders of record on September 17, 2013.
About Regency Centers Corporation (NYSE: REG)
Regency is the preeminent national owner, operator, and developer of high quality grocery-anchored and community shopping centers. At June 30, 2013, the Company owned 343 retail properties, including those held in co-investment partnerships. Including retailer-owned square footage, the portfolio encompassed 45.9 million square feet located in top markets throughout the United States. Since 2000, Regency has developed 211 shopping centers, including those currently in-process, representing an investment at completion of more than $3.0 billion. Operating as a fully integrated real estate company, Regency is a qualified real estate investment trust that is self-administered and self-managed.Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual future performance, outcomes and results may differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements. Please refer to the documents filed by Regency Centers Corporation with the SEC, specifically the most recent reports on Forms 10-K and 10-Q, which identify important risk factors which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV