One stock that's starting to push within range of triggering a big breakout trade is Apple (ATOS), which is involved in the prevention of breast cancer through the commercialization of diagnostic medical devices and laboratory developed tests that can detect precursors to breast cancer. This stock is off to a decent start in 2013, with shares up 24%.
If you take a look at the chart for Atossa Genetics, you'll notice that this stock has been starting to uptrend over the last month, with shares moving higher from its low of $4.22 to its recent high of $5.08 a share. During that uptrend, shares of ATOS have been making mostly higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has now pushed shares of ATOS within range of triggering a big breakout trade above a key downtrend line that dates back to May.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV