CLEVELAND, Sept. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For more than 25 years, Third Federal Savings & Loan (Nasdaq:TFSL) has been recognized by BauerFinancial with its 5-star "superior," rating. Third Federal has received 5-stars since independent rating agency Bauer began rating institutions in 1988.
BauerFinancial collects quarterly data on banks and financial institutions and ranks them based on specific criteria centered on safety and soundness. No institution can pay to be on the list, nor excluded from it. The latest data is based on Third Federal's financial filings from June 30, 2013, and results were released by BauerFinancial on Thursday.
"We are once again honored that such a well-respected, independent source has recognized our continued strength and stability," said Marc A. Stefanski, chairman and CEO of Third Federal. "We remain focused on providing value to our customers, our communities and our shareholders and appreciate their ongoing confidence in us."Third Federal Savings and Loan is a leading provider of savings and mortgage products. Founded in Cleveland in 1938 as a mutual association by Ben and Gerome Stefanski, Third Federal became a public company in 2007 and celebrated its 75 th anniversary in May, 2013. The Association is dedicated to serving consumers with competitive rates and outstanding service. Third Federal, an equal housing lender, has 21 full service branches in Northeast Ohio, eight lending offices in Central and Southern Ohio, and 17 full service branches throughout Florida. As of June 30, 2013, Third Federal assets totaled $11.1 billion.
CONTACT: Jennifer Rosa Public Relations Manager (216) 429-5037
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV