Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening:
Avanir Pharmaceuticals (AVNR): "This is a great speculative biotech. We will need to take profits at years' end, but for now, they're OK."
Fortress Investments (FIG): "I'm thinking that this is a decent buy."HCI Group (HCI): "I like the homeowners' insurers. I think they're inexpensive on their book value." Primerica (PRI): "This is a great long-term play and a good company." DaVita (DVA): "I'm worried about DaVita. They have some reimbursement issues. I'd like to get clarification on what the problems are. " Nuverra Environmental Solutions (NES): "We need to see more natural gas drilling for this one to do well. That's why this stock has been a disappointment so far." Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP): "This is an early-stage biotech. Take some profits." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV