Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- If China and Europe can take our markets lower, why can't they take them higher as well? That's what Jim Cramer asked "Mad Money" viewers Monday.
Cramer said that after years of dragging U.S. stocks lower, the evidence is mounting that a turn is at hand overseas, and that should be great news for U.S. stocks.
The media may be focused on Syria and the Federal Reserve, but Cramer said today's market rally was all about an improving global economy. He said many investors just don't realize many Chinese exports are sold in Europe. With Europe making a slow but steady turn for the better, China will be buoyed as well.Cramer said he was dead wrong in 2011 when he went bullish on Ford (F), a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
Executive Decision: Clay SiegallIn the "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer sat down with Dr. Clay Siegall, chairman, president and CEO of Seattle Genetics (SGEN), one of the many biotech firms leading the charge against cancer. Shares of Seattle Genetics have risen over 88% since Cramer last spoke with Siegall in December. Siegall said Seattle Genetics currently has over 20 clinical trials in process, both developing new drugs and expanding the uses and indications of their current ones. He said his company's treatments are not providing incremental improvements to the way cancer is being treated, they're saving lives and providing real benefits to a lot of patients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV