HOUSTON, Sept. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MetroCorp Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQGM: MCBI) today announced the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on MetroCorp Bancshares, Inc. common stock of $0.02 per share, payable on October 15, 2013 to shareholders of record as of September 30, 2013.
MetroCorp Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQGM: MCBI) provides a full range of commercial and consumer banking services through its wholly owned subsidiaries, MetroBank, N.A. and Metro United Bank. The Company has twelve full-service banking locations in the greater Houston, and Dallas, Texas metropolitan areas, and six full-service banking locations in the greater San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco, California metropolitan areas. As of June 30, 2013, the Company had consolidated assets of $1.6 billion. For more information, visit the Company's web site at www.metrobank-na.com.
For more information contact:MetroCorp Bancshares, Inc., Houston George M. Lee, Co-Chairman, President & CEO, (713) 776-3876, or David Choi, Executive Vice President & CFO, (713) 776-3876 SOURCE MetroCorp Bancshares, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV